Bring on the April showers! I wrote about 10 Stylish Items That’ll Keep You Dry in a Downpour for USA Today 10Best. Bet you’ll especially love the cute boots and the heart-shaped umbrella!Read All Entries
best buy has the greatest graduation gifts for the greatest grads!
As you know, my youngest graduated college a couple of weeks ago. Because I’m still in denial, we haven’t gotten her a gift yet.
So I’m doing what I always seem to do when I can’t figure out what to buy my kids. I head to Best Buy.
As they do for pretty much every occasion, they’ve created a special section on their website for graduation. It features great ideas for graduates of all ages, categorized so you can choose the right gift whether they’re techies, fitness fanatics or are moving out into the world on their own for the first time.
My daughter is getting ready to start her adult life, and these are Best Buy’s great recommendations:
- Stone Bake Pizza Oven
- Amazon Fire TV
- Ninja Blender
- 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Portable Stereo Speaker
- Samsung 32” Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV
- Sony Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player
- Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu-ray & DVD
- LG Microwave + Pizza Oven
- Frigidaire 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
- iTunes Gift Card $50
- Xbox One Console
- Xbox One Titanfall
- Keurig Elite Single-Serve Brewer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 – 16GB Tablet
- Zaggkeys Folio Keyboard Case
- Asus Transformer T100 32GB Tablet
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 16GB Tablet
- HP Slate 7 Plus 7 Tablet
- HP Envy Wireless e-All-in-One Printer
- Tech21 Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Cell Phones
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini
- Hoover WindTunnel 2 Vacuum
- Hamilton Beach Set & Forget Stay or Go Slow Cooker
- Thule Crossover Backpack
I’m looking at the Stone Bake Pizza Oven, which I know she’d love. This is an easy way for her to make dinner (something her mother never taught her) and, since she’s now a vegetarian, it gives her lots of practical options.
Thanks to Best Buy’s Under $50 and Under $100 lists, I’m also able to offer suggestions to friends and relatives who want to give her a gift. Some of my favorite items (for both my daughter and me!) are the Oster 10-Speed Blender, which looks perfect for making smoothies, and the Canon PowerShot A2500 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera. There’s also a great selection of phone accessories, including cases, mophies and headphones.
My daughter may have been the one to graduate with honors but at least I’m smart enough to be shopping for her graduation gifts at Best Buy.
I received a Best Buy gift card for writing this post. All opinions, as always, are 100% mine.